PlayStation 10$ PSN US9.13 €
Not available in your country
PlayStation Network €10 FR10.04 €
Not available in your country
PlayStation Network €20 FR20.53 €
PlayStation 25$ PSN US22.81 €
PlayStation 50$ PSN US45.61 €
PlayStation 100$ PSN US90.26 €
Buy PlayStation Gift Card Online
Buy PlayStation Gift Card and use all the features and benefits of the legendary PlayStation platform with PSN Gift Cards! No matter what version of the console (PS 3, PS 4 or PS 5) you have, or who you are going to gift the card to, everyone will be happy to have access to the best deals and premium content from the PlayStation network.
In this review we answer the questions: can you buy a PlayStation Gift Card online and where to buy PlayStation Gift Card.
What is a PlayStation Gift Card?
A PlayStation Network (PSN) card is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase games, movies, and other content from the PlayStation Store. PSN cards can be bought from Baxity Store online, and can be used to top up your PSN wallet.
How Does It Work?
A PlayStation Network Gift Card is an electronic card with a certain denomination that you can use to replenish your PSN account balance, and, accordingly, purchase your favorite gaming software.
Who Is It For?
A PSN gift card will be a great gift for a gamer who wants to buy a new game, skins, special software and more. Buying a PlayStation card as a gift to an avid user of this network, you will not lose, the recipient will most likely be delighted with such a surprise.
What Countries Is It Available In?
You can check the availability of the card in your region on Baxity Store website by choosing your country in the card category.
How Tо Buy PlayStation Gift Cards?
Perhaps you need to know “where can I buy a PlayStation Gift Card”. Let’s see how to get PlayStation Gift Cards.
To buy PlayStation Gift Cards online:
- Open a new or log into your existing account at Baxity Store.
- Select PlayStation Gift Cards with the value and quantity you need.
- Add an item to your shopping cart and proceed to payment methods.
- Pay for the card with a convenient payment option (including cryptocurrency) and complete the purchase.
The card code will be delivered to your email (registered in Baxity Store) after placing and paying for the order in the store. It can also be copied in your personal account on the website in the “Orders” option. Now you know where to get PlayStation Gift Cards.
PlayStation Gift Cards come in following denominations: $10, $25, $50, $100. However, depending on the region, different denominations may be available.
How To Use It?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to redeem a PlayStation gift card:
- Go to PlayStation Store and select your profile at the top of the screen.
- Select “Redeem Codes” from the drop-down menu.
- Carefully enter the code. Double-check to ensure you’ve entered the code correctly and select “Redeem”.
- The system will verify the code, and if it’s valid, the credit or content associated with the code will be applied to your PlayStation Network account.
Any credit added to your account can be used for making purchases in the PlayStation Store. Content, such as games, add-ons, or other items, will be available for download or use immediately, depending on the type of code you redeemed.
Please note that PlayStation gift cards are region-specific. Make sure you’re using a gift card that corresponds to the region of your PSN account. Additionally, codes are case-sensitive, so enter them exactly as they appear on email or account.
Are There Any Fees Or Restrictions
Replenishment of the PSN account balance using a gift card, as well as the purchase of gaming software with these funds, does not imply any commissions.
Is It Possible To Recharge It?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to top up a PlayStation Gift Card, but you can purchase a new PlayStation Gift Card on Baxity Store.
What Can I Buy With a PlayStation Gift Card?
PlayStation gaming cards can be used to fund your PlayStation Network account, which can be used to purchase games, DLC, and other items from the PlayStation Store.
Which Websites Accept It?
PlayStation gaming cards can be used to add funds to your PlayStation Plus account, which gives you access to free games and other benefits.
Pros and Cons of PlayStation Gift Card
- PlayStation cards can be purchased in a variety of denominations, so you can choose the amount that best suits your needs.
- They can be used to purchase games, DLC, and other content from the PlayStation Store.
- PlayStation cards never expire, so you can save them for a rainy day. If you’re looking for a convenient way to pay for your PlayStation gaming needs, a PlayStation card is a great option.
- PlayStation gaming cards are also a great gift idea for the PlayStation gamer in your life.
- PlayStation Gift Cards can be redeemed only on the company official website.
- They are not reloadable.
- They cannot be exchanged for cash.
Can You Buy A PlayStation Gift Card Online?
Yes, PlayStation Gift Cards of various denominations are sold online on our website. In this review you can find the guide on how to buy PlayStation Gift Cards. The code delivery will be issued to your email or personal account once you have paid for the card.
Where Can I Get A PlayStation Gift Card?
Looking for the PlayStation Gift Card? Look no further than gift cards on Baxity Store! We offer a wide range of gift, gaming and prepaid cards.
How To Get A PlayStation Gift Card?
To buy PlayStation Gift Cards online, you need to select the card with value in the appropriate category on Baxity Store website, as well as the payment method and complete the purchase. The card code will be sent to you via email or you can see it in your account on Baxity Store.
Not your region?
Please, note that these gift cards can only be redeemed in the country they are purchased for. Make sure to select the correct country.
Want to buy in bulk? Have a team? Want to Cash In? Contact us!
You see the final price of the voucher! Only payment processing fees applies in the checkout.
Want to reduce additional costs to the minimum? Choose Crypto as a payment option in the checkout!
Trustly, MercadoPago, AstroPay, Neosurf, Skrill, Revolut, Visa, Mastercard and many more!