New Zealanders looking for online casinos that accept ecoPayz have tons of options to try out. ecoPayz casinos are secure and offer NZ players the safety they need when playing for real money. The competition is stiff among casino operators running ecoPayz casinos in New Zealand because that is what most players are switching to. As a result, the ecoPayz online casinos try their best to attract new players and keep the existing ones. So, they treat players to irresistible welcome bonuses and other offers to achieve that.
You want to know more about New Zealand online casinos that accept ecoPayz? Read on.
What is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz is a popular online payment method under the e-wallet category. It allows you to send and receive money online, and you don’t need a bank account to do that. What is more, ecoPayz accounts are free. Therefore, you can open your free account once you are ready to register at an NZ ecoPayz casino.
As we mentioned at the outset, ecoPayz is a safe payment method because your details remain anonymous throughout all online casino ecoPayz transactions. Accessing the service in New Zealand is stress-free. All you need to do is to access the platform using your device browser and create your account.
Using ecoPayz in online New Zealand Casinos
Using the ecoPayz banking method at online ecoPayz casinos is relatively straightforward. But first, you must open an ecoPayz account. Don’t worry; we’ll guide you on how to go about it shortly. You can transfer funds to your ecoPayz casino wallet and play your favourite casino games for real money when you have an account with ecoPayz.
Every time you play online casino games for real money at an ecoPayz casino, you stand a chance to win or lose. And when you win, the casino credits that to your account. Subsequently, you’ll need to withdraw your online casino winnings. So, the same way ecoPayz lets you top up your online gaming house account, it facilitates the withdrawals of your winnings.
To deposit money into your online casino account, you have to access the site’s lobby. You can only do so by logging into the account using your username and password. Once you are in the lobby, find your way to the banking or payment section. Explore the section, and you should see ecoPayz under the deposit methods available. Note that you carry out ecoPayz deposits and withdrawals by going to the same section under the casino lobby.
Opening an ecoPayz account
Opening an ecoPayz account is not intimidating at all. Here is a straightforward step-by-step guide to help you open your account:
- Visit ecoPayz official website.
- Move to the Sign UP button and click on it. The site will display a registration form.
- Fill in the registration form by providing all required details, including your username, password, email address, country, preferred currency, and so forth.
- Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button at the bottom of the registration form.
- Enter your personal information and click on the Save button.
- Set up two-step verification for more robust security by entering the access code sent in your email. You can also set verification by SMS or Call.
ecoPayz supports the use of other payment methods to top up your account and transfer funds to another account. Here they are:
- Credit or debit card: ecoPayz allows you to use Visa to recharge your account
- Local deposit options: You can use a local service available in NZ, e.g., bank transfer ecoVoucher: This allows you to pay online using a prepaid ecoVoucher PIN. Besides, you don’t need a bank account to use ecoVoucher. Unfortunately, it supports GPB, USD, and EUR currencies only
- Neosurf: Neosurf vouchers are another option you could use to load your ecoPayz wallet. Just like ecoVoucher, this method also uses a unique code that you key in when depositing funds
ecoPayz charges transaction fees on deposits and withdrawals, but the rates are reasonably easy on your pocket. Here are the rates:
- Credit card deposit: 1.69-6.00%+ 0.42NZD
- EcoVoucher deposit: 2.9%
- Bank transfer: 9.99-16.93NZD (for withdrawals)
Deposits and Withdrawals
Depositing and withdrawing funds is hassle-free. Furthermore, the ecoPayz platform is intuitive. That means it guides you if you forget to enter the required details when depositing or withdrawing funds.
How to Deposit to your account To deposit to your wallet:
- Log into your account.
- Go to the left sidebar menu and click on Deposit funds.
- Select one of the available funding options and follow the screen prompts. For the Kiwis, you can use debit/credit card, local deposit options, or Neosurf
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and any other details the system will prompt you to key in.
How to withdraw money from your wallet
By default, your account is at the classic ecoAccount level when you create it. Note that the classic ecoAccount is limited and will not allow you to make withdrawals. Therefore, upgrade to Silver level (upgrading is free) and follow the next steps to withdraw your cash.
- Log into your ecoPayz account.
- Move to the left sidebar menu and click on Transfer funds.
- Move to the Bank account tab and select your bank. If you haven’t added your bank account details, do it first before submitting a withdrawal request.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and submit your request. Expect the money to hit your bank account within three business days.
Pros and Cons
Like any other payment method, ecoPayz has its upsides and downsides. Let’s look at some of them:
+ No fees charged to open an ecoPayz account
+ Information privacy is maintained because you don’t have to share your personal or financial details with your ecoPayz casino to make a transaction
+ Supports over 40 currencies
+ Rewards loyal customers through promotional offers
+ Has higher deposit limits compared to other online payment methods gambling sites use
+ It is mobile-friendly, hence perfect for an ecoPayz mobile casino. Most importantly, it is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices
+ It is safe because it uses SSL encryption technology to protect your funds and details from hackers Transactions are fast
– Verification takes longer
– Their prepaid card is only available for Europe
The Best Online Casinos in New Zealand to Use ecoPayz
Of course, there are many online casinos accepting ecoPayz in New Zealand. However, not all available options have what it takes to serve you to your heart’s content. Several factors go into determining the best ecoPayz accepted online casinos in NZ, including:
- Licensing and regulation
- Casino bonuses available
- Game variety
- Use experience
- Customer service
Here is a list of top ecoPayz casinos accessible to the Kiwis.
- Casimba Casino
- SkyCity Casino
- Maxino Casino
- Casigo Casino
- Casino Lab
- Jackpot City
- Jonny Jackpot
- KingBilly Casino
- Dunder Casino
- Twin Casino
ecoPayz Minimum Deposit Casino Bonuses
Even with a Minimum Deposit, some online casinos offer you great deals like 100% match bonus for NZ$5 or an extra 10% on future transfers. However, when you are depositing smaller amounts like NZ$1 or NZ$5, the size of the bonus tends to dwindle, as welcome offers tend to be a percentage match according to your deposit. The casino site might allow you to make minimum deposits, but it’s usually around the NZ$10 amount that bonuses are triggered. Although they are not easy to find, some ecoPayz minimum deposit casinos do offer deposit NZ$5 get 20 deals, where the 20 could be either free spins or casino credits .
There is a broad spectrum of casinos accessible to New Zealand online gamblers. An online casino allows you to create a gambling account for free. Most of the casinos give players bonus funds to play online slots and other online gambling games. Playing at ecoPayz online casinos is safe because they use industry-standard technology to protect your details. But you should be careful when choosing your ecoPayz online casino. Not every alternative you find on the web is the best online casino for your unique online gambling needs.
It would help if you conducted some due diligence on the online casino you wish to join before hitting that Sign Up button. Consider the factors we’ve mentioned in this article while looking for best casinos that allow NZ players to use ecoPayz, and you should be on your way.