Step-by-Step Skrill Registration Process.
Skrill is an electronic money system. The business was founded in 2001. It allows people to make simple, secure, and quick money transfers and payments through the Internet — from international money transfers to shopping, gaming, trading, and betting.
Skrill Account Registration
Opening a Skrill account is free. All you need to create an account is a working phone number and e-mail address. You will need to pass the verification process and make a deposit with the amount of $5 as you are an ordinary user. If you are registering through Baxity.com, you shouldn’t make a deposit for verification. And then your account will be up and running.
- To ensure the link works correctly, turn off VPN or private mode on your browser, and also clear your cookies and cache before clicking on the link.
- To create a new Skrill account, click here.
- During registration, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal information on the first form. We suggest you insert all your real data that are in your documents. Notice that you will be asked to confirm your address with the extract from your bank account or your paid utility bill, where it is stated your address.
- Enter your first name — the name you choose to identify with by law.
- Enter your last name — your family name, as stated in the document that you will provide for verification.
- Select your country.
- Select the currency in which you’d like to send and receive money on Skrill. Choose the currency that you will really use for your deposit. Otherwise, you pay extra money for currency exchange (all about Skrill fees).
- Please enter your correct e-mail address. Make sure it is a working e-mail address as you’ll have to confirm it’s yours. We suggest using the e-mail that you rarely utilize because this is safer.
- Set a password. It must be at least eight characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number or symbol.
4. After clicking Register, you’ll be asked to fill in some information as regulations demand Skrill ask them. Boxes ticked with an asterisk are mandatory, so you have to complete them.
- Use your real address as you’ll need to have to confirm it during Skrill account verification.
- The second address box is for those who have a second address, but it’s optional.
- Enter the city in which you reside.
- Fill in your postal code in the next box.
- Enter your date of birthday, month, and year.
- Lastly, enter your phone number with your country’s code on the left-hand side. Then click next.
5. After that, you’ll be asked to secure your account by entering your current phone number to receive an SMS (text message) for verification purposes. Don’t forget to set your country’s code, then click continue.
6. A six-digit code will be sent to your phone number. After you input it, you click continue, and your Skrill account is all set.
7. Why should you register on Skrill with our link? Well, because you will enjoy more benefits like you shouldn’t make a deposit of €5 for your signup for going through the process of verification.
8. You can further enjoy more privileges from us when you join our loyalty program. In our loyalty program, you can receive the Bronze account when you deposit €3000 Silver on a deposit of €5000, and Gold on a deposit of €15,000. To enjoy this program, visit the page, and send us a request. Fill out the form as follows:
- Ensure the payment system selected is Skrill.
- Enter your Skrill Account ID, which can be found at the top right corner of your screen after you log into your account.
- Add a comment if you want and click Join Now, and you’re good to go.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication or 2FA is an extra security measure that requires something only the user has on them — it could be a mobile phone or a token. Using a password and e-mail together with a 2FA will significantly reduce the risk of intruders gaining access and stealing your data or identity. To enable two-factor authentication of Skrill:
- Log into your Skrill account, click on Settings at the left side of your screen, and then click on Security.
- Please scroll down to 2 Factor Authentication, click on it, and then click TURN ON AUTHENTICATION.
- The next step will require you to install the Google Authenticator app from the Google Play Store or Apple app store on your mobile device.
- Open Google authenticator from your mobile device and scan the code displayed on your screen.
- When scanning is completed, fill in the code in the box labelled Enter Key and then click Verify to finalize the setup.
With the 2 Factor Authenticator activated, you’ll be required to enter the code generated from the Google Authenticator app during login into My Account, Wallet Checkout, or Skrill mobile applications.
Registration of 2nd Currency Account
Only Skrill VIPs with Silver, Gold, or Diamond accounts are allowed to open multiple accounts in different currencies. If you are a Skrill VIP user and you wish to open another Skrill account but in a different currency, follow the steps below:
- Click here and use a new e-mail to create a new account.
- After completing the registration form, select a different currency as a secondary account.
- Contact the Skrill VIP Team with the e-mail address of the new account and the e-mail address of the old account to link them up.
- After the accounts have been linked, you’ll be able to add the same bank accounts and credit cards to all linked accounts.
- Now you can apply for a second currency Skrill Card of the international payment system MasterCard. For instance, if you have EUR currency card, now you could order it in GBP.
Process of Switching Account Currency
The primary currency of a Skrill account can’t be changed unless you close your current Skrill account and then open a new one. Even though this process works, the disadvantage of this is that you would not see your old transaction history. Also, you may not be able to use some information you previously had registered. Nevertheless, the process of switching account currency allows you to be able to hold your balance in different fiat currencies as well as exchange them within your wallet. There are three variants:
1. All new Skrill accounts already have the option of multi-currency
- Login to your Skrill account and click Deposit. You have to deposit with a credit card in the currency of your choice.
- Select a payment option of your choice.
- As soon as you deposit the money through the payment option, it will appear in your primary Skrill account, which will activate the multi-currency feature.
- When you want to make a transaction, you can choose the currency in which you wish to send money.
- Money that is received will go into the current currency account, and if you don’t have one yet, it will go to your primary account.
2. VIP Silver accounts allow you to create an additional account in another currency without verification. You can learn more about Skrill VIP benefits on our website.
3. You can request the withdrawal of the amount to your bank account in the currency that differs from the currency of your account:
- Ensure there is enough balance on your account, then select Withdrawal.
- Select the account in the other currency you’d want to withdraw.
- Enter the amount, then click Next.
- Confirm the details, then click Confirm, and you’re done. You’ll get a confirmation e-mail telling you the transaction details and a second e-mail when the funds have been sent.