NETELLER is known for its generous reward program for those, who often deposit to merchants. Reward Points are awarded for each deposit or cashout starting from VIP Silver level and can be further exchanged for real money. More of that, VIP Platinum adds an extra cashback of 0.25-0.5%. Besides, regular tournaments allow getting even more cashback. Thus, NETELLER customers can receive up 1.7% back from their transactions.
Way back Skrill cancelled its bonus program. However, good times have now returned. Let us introduce Knect – the brand new loyalty program for Skrill customers.
So, what is Knect?
Knect is a loyalty program from Skrill payment system, allowing its customers to receive points for every transaction and exchange them for various rewards and valuable gifts.
Who can join Skrill Knect?
To join the program, you need to have a Skrill account, and the program itself must be available in your country. That’s it!
How do I earn Knect points?
You will earn Knect points by conducting any of the below-mentioned transactions:
- Skrill deposit 1 EUR = 1 point
- Skrill withdrawal 1 EUR = 1 point
- Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® transactions 1 EUR = 1 point
- Skrill p2p transactions* 1 EUR = 0.5 points
- Merchant deposit 1 EUR = 0.25 points
- Crypto purchase 1 EUR = 1 point
- Crypto sale 1 EUR = 1 point
- Crypto p2p transaction* 1 EUR = 0.5 points
*Transactions between your own accounts (including NETELLER) do not qualify.
VIP Silver, Gold, and Diamond owners will not earn points by transacting funds from one Skrill account owner to another.
You can earn up to 1000 (one thousand) points per one eligible transaction. The overall monthly limit equals 500 000 (five hundred thousand) points. A smaller integer will do each rounding. For instance, if you transfer 0.5, you will get zero points, and by transacting 1.1-1.9, your reward will be one loyalty point.
You can increase loyalty points by participating in special promotions held by Skrill.
How do I spend Knect points?
Spend your points under the Rewards tab in your Skrill account by exchanging them for:
- electronic money;
- specific promos offered by Skrill;
- purchase of one of the supported cryptocurrencies;
- various goods and coupons (if available) in the rewards catalogue.
FYI: all loyalty points earned in any calendar year must be redeemed by the end of the next calendar year, and all points earned within the current year will expire at the end of the following calendar year. The points expire on Jan 1st at 00:00. Points are awarded after calculating the transaction, which usually takes no more than a few hours after authorization.
You can track points on your Skrill Knect page. To check points balance, you need to:
- Sign in to your Skrill account.
- Click Knect button on the left sidebar.
- Choose Points History in the upper menu.
To spend your points::
- Sign in to your Skrill account and click Knect button on the left sidebar.
- Choose Spend points on the upper menu.
- Pick your reward.
How to participate in Skrill Knect program?
Just follow the 3 easy steps:
- Log in to your Skrill account.
- Click on Knect in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the registration button.
To sum it up, Knect from Skrill provides an opportunity to save more on fees. We, in turn, can help you get VIP statuses on the cheapest way. For all new customers, we offer to get VIP Bronze status just for €3000 deposits, VIP Silver for €5000 and Gold €15000 deposits. Only one thing you have to remember is to make deposits within 30 days after the registration.